Carbon monoxide victim from Central Wisconsin

MADISON - The person who died from carbon monoxide poisoning at the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison has been identified as a Junction City man.

The Dane County Medical Examiner's Office said Monday 61-year-old Lloyd Taylor died at a Milwaukee area hospital. He was taken there after he was found suffering the effects of carbon monoxide in his camper outside the Alliant Energy Center April 17.

Full story: WJFW

Add new comment

Please refrain from adding URLs to unrelated or commercial websites. This site is moderated and comments with inappropriate links are rejected. Thank you for your understanding.

No profane language is allowed! Posts that contain profanity will not be published.

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
14 + 3 =
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.